Enter the next TALENT DRINKS monthly draw via the following:
- By automatic entry for all direct TALENT DRINKS energy water purchases
- By selected qualifying Facebook & Twitter activities
- By taking part in surveys on our trade stand at live events
- By submitting a survey entry here
Prizes will be advised from time to time and currently includes the following podium places:
1st - a pair of weekend team VIP hospitality passes
2nd - a pair of race day Sunday team VIP hospitality places
3rd - a pair of qualifying Saturday team VIP hospitality places
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Enter our free, monthly prize draw to WIN a Prize (the “Competition”)
When entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “T&C’s”)
- All persons entering the prize draw must be over the age of 18 years.
- Previous winners of a Competition prize draw are not eligible to win a further prize.
- If the winner is found to be ineligible, we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual and have a valid email or social media address.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Competition is not open to employees or contractors of TALENT DRINKS LTD or their direct family members.
- The prize draw will run monthly on www.talentdrinks.com (the “Site”) with the closing date for entries being midnight on the last day of that month. (each a "Promotional Period"). TALENT DRINKS LTD reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
- The promoter of the prize draw is TALENT DRINKS LTD, Hamilton House, 25 High Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1ET.
- The prize is as described in the Competition notice, and may change for each promotional period.
- One entry per person per Promotional Period.
- Entrants may gain entry to the Competition by automatic entry for all direct from TALENT DRINKS energy water purchases, by selected qualifying social media activities, by taking part in surveys on our trade stand at live events, by completing and submitting a form and by entering confirm they have understood the T&C’s.
- Entries must be made personally. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- All participants will be offered the chance to opt-in to receive further communications from TALENT DRINKS LTD.
- During the Promotional Period, participants will be able to enter to win a prize.
- The winners will be the first entries drawn at random from all valid entries received. The winners will be notified by email or direct social media message within twenty-eight (28) days from the closing date.
- The winner will receive the prize advertised in the Competition notice. There is no cash alternative to this prize. In the event of the prize being unavailable TALENT DRINKS LTD reserve the right to supply an alternative prize without notice.
- The winners of the prize will be notified by phone where a valid phone number is available to TALENT DRINKS LTD.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Legal review is excluded.
- If a prize is declined or unclaimed by a selected winner, or if a selected winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within the notification period, the prize will be forfeited. In such circumstances, TALENT DRINKS LTD reserves the right to select another winner at random from the eligible entrants who will be notified by TALENT DRINKS LTD in the same manner described in 16.
- By taking part in this competition the winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity organised in connection with this promotion.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize. Prizes such as event entry tickets or vouchers in lieu of tickets (where an event could be up to 12-months in the future) may take up to 30 days for delivery from the day at which TALENT DRINKS LTD receive the winners contact details. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, TALENT DRINKS LTD reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award the prize to another participant.
- To request the name of the prize winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope to TALENT DRINKS LTD, Hamilton House, 25 High Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1ET within 28 days of the relevant Promotional Period. No other correspondence will be entered into.
- TALENT DRINKS LTD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting any prize.
- TALENT DRINKS LTD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- TALENT DRINKS LTD shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The maximum liability of TALENT DRINKS LTD under any of these terms is limited to £1,000 in total, inclusive of all costs.
- The Competition is governed by English law.